Dead coins - The only one web database managed by user's community
The crypto market sees a very huge number of coins and tokens. Only a small part of this list is active, and usually the ranking of this coins is proportional to their market cap.
A token or coin is considered dead if one or more of the following criteria are checked.
- coin is abandoned by the developers (no update on official channels and social) for more than 6 months
- a scam report is available from authoritative sources
- the official website is no more present on the web
- the local wallet cannot synch due to lack of network connections
- coin is no more present in exchanges because delisted
- mining is not effective due to blockchain freezing
These tokens and coins are named in different but evocative ways in the web: zombie crypto, dead criptocurrency, sleeping coins, zombiecoins.
Our dead coin database can help you to reduce your crypto investment risk.
DEAD COIN SWAP
cryptocurrency user protection fund
Swap your dead coins to XMR.
CHARGING PHASE STARTED
Help us selecting the first coin to swap (active)
Subscribe to take part to swap operation (in progress)
Help us growing!
- suggest an idea you want to implement with us (email@example.com)
- Promote us on your social media