Dead coins - The only one web database managed by user's community
The crypto market sees a very huge number of coins and tokens. Only a small part of this list is active, and usually the ranking of this coins is proportional to their market cap.
A token or coin is considered dead if one or more of the following criteria are checked.
- coin is abandoned by the developers (no update on official channels and social) for more than 6 months
- a scam report is available from authoritative sources
- the official website is no more present on the web
- the local wallet cannot synch due to lack of network connections
- coin is no more present in exchanges because delisted
- mining is not effective due to blockchain freezing
These tokens and coins are named in different but evocative ways in the web: zombie crypto, dead criptocurrency, sleeping coins, zombiecoins.
Our dead coin database can help you to reduce your crypto investment risk.
DEAD COIN SWAP - COMING SOON
CHARGE US FOR FREE
Swap your dead coins to XMR.
Fill in the form!
- donate us your old PC hardware (MB+CPU+RAM as minimum) sending us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with object "HW OFFER"
- we will propose a certain amount of XMR depending on HW offered
Help us growing!
- suggest a bussiness you want to start with us (email@example.com)
- Promote us on your social media